Monday 12 May 2014

Happy week my coffee lovers.

Good morning my coffee friends hope you have a wonderful week ahead. There's nothing like starting the week with a good cup of coffee.
 Enjoy a good Cup in the morning sunshine.
Also it's nice to get together with friends in wonderful coffee shops plenty around Melbourne. A nice way to drink coffee first thing Monday morning.
Some people are obsessed with coffee science and must start the day very seriously.
Coffee that lovely aroma you can have cappuccinos short blacks whatever takes your fancy lunch and sit down and relax and enjoy the beautiful taste of coffee. 
When I say I want a big cappuccino I mean it. Anyway all have a great week.
Now that's one way to have a great meal and a great coffee such a view. 
Cheers my friends. 
 Wishing everyone a great week.

1 comment: